Our CPR/AED and First Aid combo course includes Adult, Child and Infant CPR and First Aid training. Our Healthcare Provider courses cater to all healthcare professionals. The combo certification is valid for 2 years and includes a free mailed in wallet card.
Now that you know the details of following the C-A-B method and performing Compressions, Opening the Airway, and Giving Breaths – let’s put the Adult CPR method together!
1. Make sure the scene is safe & put on PPE.
2. Tap and shout “Are you okay?” to check if the victim is responsive
3. Shout for help
4. Call 9-1-1 and Get the AED
5. Check for a pulse (no more than 10 seconds)
6. Give 30 Chest Compressions (2 to 2.4 inches deep)
7. Open the Airway (head-tilt chin-lift)
8. Give 2 Breaths (1 second each)
9. Continue the 30 compressions and 2 rescue breaths cycle until help arrives (100 to 120 compressions per minute)
American CPR Care Association is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on 48,237 ratings.
All content Copyright 2022 © – American CPR Care Association. All rights reserved.