Our all course combo training includes Adult, Child and Infant CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens certification. The CPR/AED and First Aid certification is valid for 2 years and the Bloodborne Pathogens certificiation is valid for 1 year, per OSHA guidelines. The all course combo includes a free mailed in wallet card.
Now that you know the details of following the C-A-B method and performing Compressions, Opening the Airway, and Giving Breaths – let’s put the Adult CPR method together!
1. Make sure the scene is safe & put on PPE.
2. Tap and shout “Are you okay?” to check if the victim is responsive
3. Shout for help
4. Call 9-1-1 and Get the AED
5. Check for a pulse (no more than 10 seconds)
6. Give 30 Chest Compressions (2 to 2.4 inches deep)
7. Open the Airway (head-tilt chin-lift)
8. Give 2 Breaths (1 second each)
9. Continue the 30 compressions and 2 rescue breaths cycle until help arrives (100 to 120 compressions per minute)
American CPR Care Association is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on 48,237 ratings.
All content Copyright 2022 © – American CPR Care Association. All rights reserved.